12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Client Engagement Management Interns in Blackcoffer?

Hello everyone, I want to join Blackcoffer as a Client Engagement Management Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Engagement Management Interns in Blackcoffer?

Blackcoffer does offer Client Engagement Management Internship for duration of 6 months. Selected interns will get around Rs. 6000 - 8000 per month as stipend. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible to apply. Also candidate must be proficient in English language (Spoken) to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Client Engagement Management Internship in Blackcoffer. Applications are closed for this internship now. So you can not apply for same now.
11th September 2021, 12:36 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Engagement Management Interns in Blackcoffer?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8000/- per month offered to Client engagement Management interns in Blackcoffer

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?