7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Content Writing Interns in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Content Writing in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such an internship.

9th September 2019, 03:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Content Writing Interns in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Content Writing Internship in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 21st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.htc-group.org
9th September 2019, 11:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Content Writing Interns in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates selected for Content Writing Internship in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The Duration of the Content Writing Internship in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (htc-group.org)
9th September 2019, 11:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Content Writing in HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such an internship.
Content Writing qualified Interns at HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi can get Rs.5000 per month. Candidates required to work as a Content Writing Interns for at least three months at HTC Sports Private Limited Delhi. Candidates must have good skill in MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written). For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here.
14th August 2021, 12:27 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Content Writing interns in HTC Sports Private Limited, Delhi

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?