22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Relation Interns in Youth For Seva Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do an internship in Youth For Seva Delhi which is Corporate Social Relation. I would like to know what is the stipend provided to me for this internship? I need to know about the stipend asap.

24th July 2019, 01:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Relation Interns in Youth For Seva Delhi?

Candidates selected for the position of Corporate Social Relation Interns in Youth For Seva Delhi can get minimum stipend of Rs. 15,000 and maximum Rs. 18,000 per month based on their knowledge, skills and experience.
After successful completion of Internship, they can get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc.

Candidates can visit the official website link for details;
http://www.youthforseva.org
24th July 2019, 09:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Relation Interns in Youth For Seva Delhi?

The candidates selected for Corporate Social Relation Internship in Youth For Seva Delhi will get stipend of Rs.18,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Corporate Social Relation Internship in Youth For Seva Delhi is 4th August 2019.

The duration of the Corporate Social Relation Internship in Youth For Seva Delhi would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.youthforseva.org)
24th July 2019, 10:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month as Corporate Social Relation Interns at Youth For Seva in Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 04 August 2019.
25th July 2019, 06:00 PM
pagolworld

Stipend is offered to Corporate Social Relation Interns in Youth For Seva Delhi is Rs. 15000-18000 per Month

Youth For Seva is an NGO working towards enabling youth towards service for society.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.youthforseva.org):
15th August 2021, 06:57 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 18,000/- per month offered to Corporate Social Relation interns in Youth For Seva , Delhi

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?