14th May 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Colgate Palmolive India Limited for Corporate Social Responsibility Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

18th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Colgate Palmolive India Limited for Corporate Social Responsibility Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Colgate Palmolive India Limited offers around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Corporate Social Responsibility internship. Corporate Social Responsibility internship is available for the period of 2 months in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. There is only one Corporate Social Responsibility internship position available in Colgate Palmolive India Limited. Apart from stipend interns can get other benefits like a Certificate, 5 days a week, Flexible Working Hours, etc. in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.
18th May 2019, 05:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited?

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.

https://www.colgatepalmolive.com/en-us
18th May 2019, 06:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is Rs.15000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate and 5 days working in a week.

The duration of the Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited would be of 2 months.

Check more details on
18th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is Rs.15000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate and 5 days working in a week.

The duration of the Corporate Social Responsibility Interns in Colgate Palmolive India Limited would be of 2 months.

Check more details on https://www.colgatepalmolive.com.
18th May 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As a Corporate Social Responsibility Intern in Colgate Palmolive India Limited, you will receive Rs. 30,000/- per month until the completion of internship.
Duration of Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited is 3 months.
Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities can apply for Corporate Social Responsibility Internship in Colgate Palmolive India Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?