27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Customer Support & Operations Interns in Times Internet Limited Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Customer Support & Operations internship in Times Internet Limited Gurgaon? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

31st August 2019, 07:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Customer Support & Operations Interns in Times Internet Limited Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Customer Support & Operations internship in Times Internet Limited Gurgaon? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?
If you applied and got selected for Customer Support and Operations Internship training at Times Internet Limited Gurgaon can expect Rs.7,000 per month based on the experience and skill. To be eligible for the Customer Support and Operations Internship candidate must have a piece of adequate knowledge in MS Office and English Proficiency skill. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?