6th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for Cyber Security Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

7th July 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for Cyber Security Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 5,500 per month as a stipend for the Cyber Security internship in Bluest Mettle Solutions Private Limited.
Cyber Security internship is available for the period of 6 months in the Bluest Mettle Solutions Private Limited. There are 7 Cyber Security internship positions available in the Bluest Mettle Solutions Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Cyber Security internship immediately in the Bluest Mettle Solutions Private Limited.
7th July 2019, 07:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

The candidates selected for Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will get stipend of Rs.5,500 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The duration of Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd. would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.
7th July 2019, 07:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Cyber Security Internship in Bluest Mettle Solutions Private Limited is around Rs.5500 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cialfor.com
7th July 2019, 08:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,500/- per month as Cyber Security Internship in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.cialfor.com/
8th July 2019, 01:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Cyber Security Interns in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd would be Rs.5500 per month.

The duration of the Cyber Security Internship in Bluest Mettle Solutions Pvt. Ltd would be of 6 months and is full time.

You can check the website www.cialfor.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?