15th August 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Data Analysis And Research Interns in SV Edusports Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Data Analysis And Research Internship in SV Edusports Pvt. Ltd.? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

23rd August 2018, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Data Analysis And Research Interns in SV Edusports Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Data Analysis And Research Internship in SV Edusports Pvt. Ltd.? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Data Analysis and Research interns in SV Edusports are offered Rs 5000 per month as stipend. Duration of the Data Analysis and Research internship is two months full time (in-office). Candidates with relevant skills and interest are preferred for the Data Analysis and Research internship in SV Edusports. Selected candidates can start the internship between 14th August, 2018 and 13th September, 2018.
14th September 2021, 12:38 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Data Analysis And Research Interns in SV Edusports Pvt. Ltd.?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000 to 8,000/- per month offered to Data Analysis and Research interns in SV Edusports Pvt Ltd

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?