10th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in The Big Corporation. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

13th July 2019, 03:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur?

=> As per the official notification, the ₹4000/Month stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur.

=> The duration of Digital Marketing Interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur is 2 months.
13th July 2019, 08:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur?

The Big Corporation Jaipur is offering Digital Marketing Internship for interested eligible candidates for duration of 2 months. Candidates can start this internship between 9th July 2019 and 8th August 2019.
Selected candidates will be offered Rs. 4,000/- per month as stipend for Digital Marketing Internship in The Big Corporation Jaipur.
14th July 2019, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per month as Digital Marketing Interns at The Big Corporation in Jaipur.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.thebigcorp.in/
15th August 2021, 08:07 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in The Big Corporation Jaipur

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?