25th August 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Digital Marketing and this Internship is available in Mahapool Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Mahapool Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th August 2022, 01:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited?

You will get a stipend of Rs.2,000/- to Rs.2,500/- per month as a Digital Marketing intern in Mahapool Private Limited.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.mahapool.com/
25th August 2022, 07:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited?

The stipend that is offered for Digital Marketing internships in Mahapool Private Limited is between Rs.2000 - Rs.2500 per month for the duration of 3 months. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of SEO, Social Media Marketing, and SEM.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mahapool.com
25th August 2022, 11:18 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs 5,000 offered to Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited.

Duration 3 months.
26th August 2022, 02:37 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

As a digital marketing intern at Mahapool Private Limited, the candidate will receive a stipend of between Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 2,500 per month.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.mahapool.com/
26th August 2022, 12:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The stipend of Rs 2,000 - 2,500 per month is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited.

The applicant must be available for the duration of 3 months.

You can visit the official website www.mahapool.com for more information.
26th August 2022, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have all the skills and qualifications listed in the job description, and if you hire me, I promise to deliver quality work throughout the tenure of the internship. I possess excellent communication skills, I'm a team player, and most importantly, I'm a dedicated worker. All I want is a chance to prove it to you.
26th August 2022, 11:14 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month as a Digital Marketing Intern in Mahapool Private Limited.

2. You should be available for the duration of 6 months.

3. Hands-on experience with Figma, Canva, and other design tools.

4. Strong analytical skills for website optimization along with Google products like Analytics and ads.
27th August 2022, 09:52 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited?

The candidate will get a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month working in Digital marketing Interns in Mahapool Private Limited. The duration of this internship is 6 months. The candidate can apply for the internship on the website of the company at www.mahapool.com. by filling the application form.
27th August 2022, 04:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Rs 2,500 stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited.

Duration 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?