1st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Relinns Technologies?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Relinns Technologies. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

5th December 2018, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Relinns Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Relinns Technologies. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies. Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies is 6 months full time (in office). Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies. Interested candidates can apply on or before 14th December, 2018 for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies. Candidates should start the internship between 30th November, 2018 and 30th December, 2018.
6th December 2018, 06:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Relinns Technologies?

Relinns Technologies does offer 6 months duration of internship for Digital Marketing Interns. Selected candidates are offered Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend by Relinns Technologies. Candidates must be full time interns for this internship. Candidates can start the internship between 30th November 2018 and 30th December 2018. Last date to apply for this Internship is 14th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 5.
31st August 2021, 01:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in Relinns Technologies.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?