29th March 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Dot Net Development Interns in GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Dot Net Development Internship in GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

1st April 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Dot Net Development Interns in GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai?

GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai offers stipend of Rs. 3000/- per month + Incentives to Dot Net Development Interns. This is a performance based internship. Apart from minimum assured stipend, interns will be paid Rs. 5000/- on every performance that they make or deliver. Duration of Internship is 3 months.

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd April 2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Remove *
2nd April 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Dot Net Development Interns in GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Dot Net Development Internship in GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month + incentives for the .NET Development internship in the GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai. GAMSYS Tech Private Limited, Navi Mumbai offers the performance based internship. In addition to the stipend, interns can get Rs 5,000 on every performance based that they deliver or make.

Duration of the .NET Development internship in the GAMSYS Tech Private Limited is 3 months. If selected, candidates can start the .NET Development internship immediately in the GAMSYS Tech Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?