7th January 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Education Counselling Interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad as an Education Counselling Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 08:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Education Counselling Interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

The stipend which is offered to Education Counselling Interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad is around Rs. 8,000/- per month. ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad does offer 6 months duration of Education Counselling Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for Education Counselling Internship in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad. Candidates with proficient in English language are preferred for internship.
Last date to apply for same internship was 11th January 2019.
30th August 2021, 01:30 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Education Counselling Interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8000/- per month offered to Education Counseling interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?