11th April 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

14th April 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

At present, there are no Embedded Systems internship positions available in the TechtiqQSoft. TechtiqQSoft offered around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Embedded Systems internship. Duration of the Embedded Systems internship in the TechtiqQSoft was 3 months full time. Candidates with relevant interests and skills were preferred for the Embedded Systems internship in the TechtiqQSoft. Candidates from Coimbatore were preferred for the Embedded Systems internship in the TechtiqQSoft.
14th April 2019, 11:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft?

The stipend which is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft is Rs.2000 per month and he duration of the Internship is of 2 months.

As of now, they do not have any vacancy for the Internship. However, you can send your resume to the HR department.

They always welcome deserving and eligible candidates.

You can send your resume to the E-mail Address:[email protected]
14th April 2019, 03:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft?

Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft will get stipend of Rs.2000 per month.

The duration of the internship is of 2 months. You will get perks like certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (on successful completion of the Internship and you become permanent employee, you will get a package of 1-2 lac per annum),flexible work hours, 5 days working.

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply.
14th April 2019, 09:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

TechtiqQSoft offers stipend of Rs. 2000/- per month for Embedded Systems Internship. Applicants from Coimbatore, having relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for 3 months duration of Embedded Systems Internship in TechtiqQSoft. Job role of interns is working on Embedded C, PIC and Arduino microcontrollers.
15th April 2019, 01:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate who selected for Embedded Systems Interns in TechtiqQSoft can expect Rs.2000 Per month. You have to work on Embedded C and Working on PIC and Arduino Microcontrollers in internship training. At present only five Embedded Systems Interns vacant available in TechtiqQSoft.

Official website - http://techtiqqsoft.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?