3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to ERP Implementation Interns in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is ERP Implementation and this Internship is available in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to ERP Implementation Interns in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is ERP Implementation and this Internship is available in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend + Rs 10,000/Design for doing an ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Duration of ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited is 6 months (full time). Candidates with skills in HTML, SQL and MS-Excel are preferred for the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Candidates must have accounting bank reconciliation Knowledge for the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited.
13th September 2021, 04:18 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to ERP Implementation Interns in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000+ incentives offered to ERP Implementation Interns in MobileERP Softech private limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?