17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

19th June 2019, 04:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

The candidates selected for Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited will get stipend of Rs.25,000 per month .

The duration of the Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited would be of 5 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.unilever.com/)
19th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

You will get stipend of Rs.25,000 per month for Financial Planning & Analytics Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

The duration of the Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited would be of 5 months.

The last date to apply for Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited is 28th June 2019.
19th June 2019, 09:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Financial Planning & Analytics Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited is around Rs.25000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.unilever.com
20th June 2019, 01:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month as Financial Planning & Analytics Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

Duration of this internship is 5 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 28 June 2019.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.unilever.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?