2nd October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Front End Development Interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Front End Development Interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

31st October 2019, 12:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Front End Development Interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited?

All Front End Development Interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited will get a stipend of Rs 3000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month during the internship period. The general period for the internship at HUDE labs IT solutions Pvt Ltd is of six months. The candidate shall have knowledge of HTML and CSS before applying for the internship at HUDE labs.
13th August 2021, 12:32 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Front End Development Interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Front End Development interns in HUDE Labs IT Solutions Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?