30th June 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

3rd July 2019, 02:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get around Rs 20,000 / month as a stipend for the Full Stack Development internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited. There are 5 Full Stack Development internship positions available in the ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited. Duration of the Full Stack Development internship is 6 months full time in the ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited. Selected candidates can start the Full Stack Development internship immediately in the ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited.
3rd July 2019, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Full Stack Development Interns in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited?

If you get the position of Full Stack Development Intern in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited, you will get Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend for duration of 6 months of Internship tenure.

Candidates who have completed B.Tech in computer science from any recognized institute are eligible to apply for this internship.

Candidates can find details on their official website link given below;
https://zemosolabs.com
3rd July 2019, 05:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month as Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

The last date to apply for this Internship is 12 July 2019.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://zemosolabs.com/
3rd July 2019, 06:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited is around Rs.20000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.zemosolabs.com
3rd July 2019, 07:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Full Stack Development Interns in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.20,000 per month.

The duration of Full Stack Development Interns in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.
3rd July 2019, 07:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited would be of Rs.20,000 per month.

The duration of the Full Stack Development Internship in ZeMoSo Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://zemosolabs.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?