30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai?

Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai for Graphic Design internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

2nd September 2019, 02:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered Graphic Design Internship in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 11th September 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship. The skills required to join this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.nadiadwalagrandson.com
2nd September 2019, 01:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns at Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment in Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 September 2019.
3rd September 2019, 04:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 is offered to Graphic Design Intern in Nadiawala Grandson Entertainment, Mumbai.

Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. can start the internship between 17th May'19 and 16th Jun'19.

Skills required to get the internship are:
Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro.

The last date to apply for the internship is 11th September 2019.

You may visit the website www.nadiadwalagrandson.com for more information.
5th September 2019, 11:50 AM
IphoneX

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design intern in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Mumbai is Rs. 5,000 Per Month.

Skills required:--

Aspirants must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.

Aspirants must have knowledge of Corel DRA.

Aspirants must have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.

Aspirants must have knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.

For more enqiry visit:--(https://www.nadiadwalagrandson.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?