17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in BrainyDX Technology?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in BrainyDX Technology. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

19th June 2019, 03:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in BrainyDX Technology?

The candidates selected for Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://brainydx.com/)
19th June 2019, 04:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in BrainyDX Technology?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Graphic Design Interns in BrainyDX Technology.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.brainydx.com/
19th June 2019, 08:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology is around Rs. 5000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.brainydx.com
19th June 2019, 08:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You will get stipend of Rs.5000 per month for Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology.

The duration of the Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology is of 3 months and is full time internship.

The last date to apply for the Graphic Design Internship in BrainyDX Technology is 1st July 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?