7th December 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Graphic Design in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

9th December 2020, 12:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 December, 2020.
9th December 2020, 12:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad is Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 21st December 2020 and there are total 5 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ingadvertise.com
9th December 2020, 05:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

The stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad is around INR 7000 per month. Based on your interview performance and skillset level.

Internship duration :-06 Months.

No. of openings :-05

The last date of application is 21 December 2020.

Check Here -->>http://ingadvertise.com/contact-us/
10th December 2020, 06:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend Rs. 7000 per month for 6 months will be offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad.

Candidate must be graduate or pursuing graduation course to be eligible for this course.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21.12.2020.
25th April 2021, 09:38 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad is 10,000 to 14,000 Per Month.

Duration of Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited Hyderabad is 1 February 2020.

Visit:-- (www.ingadvertise.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 10:34 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Ingenious Advertising Private Limited, Hyderabad

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?