7th January 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design and Video Editing Interns in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Graphic Design and Video Editing and this Internship is available in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 11:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design and Video Editing Interns in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited?

Selected interns are offered around Rs. 2,000/- per month as stipend by Kalaeco Creations Private Limited. Kalaeco Creations Private Limited does offer 3 months period of work from home job/internship. Candidates are required to start the internship between 6th January 2019 and 5th February 2019. Candidates should have have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?