19th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to HR & Administration Interns in MiStay?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in MiStay for HR & Administration Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

25th November 2018, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to HR & Administration Interns in MiStay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in MiStay for HR & Administration Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 14,000 per month as a stipend for the HR & Administration internship in MiStay. Duration of the HR & Administration internship in MiStay is 6 months (full time – in office). Candidates with skills in English proficiency (spoken) and English proficiency (written) are preferred for the HR & Administration internship in MiStay. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the HR & Administration internship in MiStay.
27th November 2018, 06:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to HR & Administration Interns in MiStay?

MiStay does offer HR & Administration Internship for duration of 6 months. Selected interns are offered Rs. 8000 - 14,000/- per month as stipend by MiStay. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for this Internship. Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.

But now you can not apply for HR & Administration Interns in MiStay, because last date to apply has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 18th November 2018. Applications are closed for this internship now.
31st August 2021, 04:13 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 14,000/- per month offered to HR & Administration interns in MiStay

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?