25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources intern in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the stipend which is provided to the Human Resources interns in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited? I am thinking of applying for this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

28th July 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources intern in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited offering Human Resources internship for duration of 2 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7 August 2019 for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. For this internship, selected candidates will be paid minimum assured stipend of Rs. 3,000 per month.
28th July 2019, 01:57 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources intern in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Stipend is offered to Human Resources intern in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is 3,000 per Month.

For more details:-- (http://www.religarehealthinsurance.com/)
28th July 2019, 02:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the stipend which is provided to the Human Resources interns in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited? I am thinking of applying for this internship so I need to know about the stipend.
Yes, those who selected for Human Resources intern at Religare Health Insurance Company Limited can get a stipend of Rs.3,000 per month. However, it will be decided based on the candidates knowledge, skills and potential. The duration of the Internship is about two months full time. Please refer to the official website or directly visit the Company.

Contact Information:
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
Vipul Tech Square, Tower C, 3rd Floor,
Sector – 43, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon - 122009
Official website -> Click Here !!
29th July 2019, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 August 2019.
15th August 2021, 05:28 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?