22nd January 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Axis Bank, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Axis Bank, Mumbai for Human Resources Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this Bank.

28th January 2019, 01:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Axis Bank, Mumbai?

Selected interns can get around Rs. 10,000/- as a stipend for Human Resources Internship in Axis Bank, Mumbai. Candidates will also get Internship Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of internship. Duration of internship offered in Axis Bank, Mumbai for Human Resources Interns is 6 months. Candidates who have a sound knowledge of MS-Excel are preferred for Human Resources Internship in Axis Bank, Mumbai.
28th August 2021, 01:06 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Axis Bank, Mumbai?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Axis Bank, Mumbai

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?