26th October 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Human Resources internship in Fork Media Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such interns?

1st November 2019, 05:53 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited?

1. Candidate will get a stipend of ₹1,000 per month.

2. Duration of this internship is 1 month.

3. 31st October is the last date of apply.

You may visit www.internshala.com for more information.
1st November 2019, 05:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited?

The stipend of Rs. 10,000 is allotted to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited. The duration of the internship is 2 months in Fork Media Private Limited.

You may visit the website www.getforked.in for more information.
1st November 2019, 10:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited?

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 1,000/- per month as Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 1 month.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
http://getforked.in/
1st November 2019, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Human Resources internship in Fork Media Private Limited is Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 1 month. There is only 1 vacancy is available and the skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both spoken and written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.getforked.in
1st November 2019, 11:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Human Resources interns in Fork Media Private Limited would be Rs.1,000 per month.

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Fork Media Private Limited would be of 1 month.

You can visit the website http://getforked.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?