5th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in HGS International Services Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Human Resources Interns in HGS International Services Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

24th October 2018, 06:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in HGS International Services Private Limited?

HGS International Services Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of internship for Human Resources Interns. Selected interns are offered Rs.3000/- per month as stipend by HGS International Services Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resources Internship in HGS International Services Private Limited. Applications are close for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 19 October 2018.
31st August 2021, 08:46 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in HGS International Services Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in HGS International Services Private limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?