23rd February 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Human Resources Internship in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

13th March 2019, 11:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Human Resources Internship in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns offered (last time) around Rs 3,000 to Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce. At present, there are no Human Resources internship positions available in the InteriorsInfo E-Commerce. Duration of the Human Resources internship was 4 months in the InteriorsInfo E-Commerce. Those candidates who were available full time were preferred for the Human Resources internship in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce.
25th May 2021, 06:01 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce?

Stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce is 5,001 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Human Resources Interns in InteriorsInfo E-Commerce is 5 February 2017.

Visit:-- (https://interiorsinfo.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 05:22 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Interiors Info E- Commerce .

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?