18th April 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Industrial And Production Engineering interns in Navasthala Innovations?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to applying for an Industrial And Production Engineering internship in Navasthala Innovations. But before that I need to know what stipend is offered by this company to such interns? Please tell me immediately.

21st April 2020, 11:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial And Production Engineering interns in Navasthala Innovations?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month as Industrial And Production Engineering interns in Navasthala Innovations.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16th May, 2020.
21st April 2020, 06:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial And Production Engineering interns in Navasthala Innovations?

The stipend is offered to Industrial And Production Engineering interns in Navasthala Innovations is around INR 12000 per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business challenges.

Duration: 3 Months. (Full-Time)

The last date for application is 16 May 2020.
21st April 2020, 10:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Industrial And Production Engineering internship in Navasthala Innovations is Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 16th May 2020 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of SolidWorks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?