15th February 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Java Springboot Back-end Developer interns in Fedsea?

I am planning to do an internship related to Java Springboot Back-end Developer in Fedsea. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such an internship. Can you tell me about this?

16th February 2020, 10:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Springboot Back-end Developer interns in Fedsea?

The stipend which is offered to Java Springboot Back-end Development internship in Fedsea is Rs.6000 - Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 1 month. The last date to apply for this internship is 29th February 2020 and there are total 3 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Java and Spring MVC.
16th February 2020, 04:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Springboot Back-end Developer interns in Fedsea?

Company Name: Fedsea

Intern-Role: Java Springboot Back-end Developer

Duartion: 1 Month.

The stipend is offered to Java Springboot Back-end Developer interns in Fedsea is around INR 6-8K per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?