15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Journalism Interns in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Journalism in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

18th August 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Journalism Interns in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Journalism in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 1,000 per month for the Journalism internship in the Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited.
Journalism internship is available for the duration of 2 months in the Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Journalism internship immediately in the Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. Interns also get other benefits like a letter of recommendation, certificate and flexible working hours.
18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Journalism Interns in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is Rs.1000 per month for the 2 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 28th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.conscript.net
18th August 2019, 03:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 1,000/- per month as Journalism Interns in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.conscript.net/
18th August 2019, 04:42 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.1,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer

The last date to apply for the Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is 28th August 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.conscript.net)
18th August 2019, 06:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for offered to Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is Rs.1,000 per month.

The duration of Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is 2 months. The candidates are required to be available for duration of 2 months.

You can visit the website https://www.conscript.net/ for more information.
20th August 2019, 12:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you get selected for Journalism Internship training at Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited then can get Rs. 1000 per month as a stipend. You must have work for at least two month full time as a Intern at Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. For more details please visit the official website -. Click Here
14th August 2021, 09:52 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per month offered to Journalism interns in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?