5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Linux/Windows Server Administration Intern in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar?

Hi everyone, I want to join S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar as an Intern as they are offering internships related to Linux/Windows Server Administration. I would like to know how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 02:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Linux/Windows Server Administration Intern in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar?

You will get around Rs. 2,500/- per month as Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship at S Naidu Tech in Mira Bhayandar.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://snaidu.com/
9th August 2019, 03:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Linux/Windows Server Administration Intern in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar?

The stipend which is offered to Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar is Rs.2500 per month for the 3 months duration. The last date to apply for this Internship is 18th August 2019. The candidate with a good knowledge of Windows and Linux installation and administration are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.snaidu.com
15th August 2021, 01:58 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,500/- per month offered to Linux/Windows Server Administration interns in S Naidu Tech Mira , Bhayandar

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?