20th July 2019, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Aludecor Lamination Private Limited as an Marketing Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 02:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited?

The stipend offered to Marketing Interns in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited would be Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited would be of 2 months.

You can visit the website https://www.aludecor.com/ for more information.
22nd July 2019, 03:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited?

As a Marketing Intern in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited, you will be paid minimum assured stipend Rs. 5,000/- per month.
Aludecor Lamination Private Limited is offering Marketing Internship for duration of 2 months.
Candidates from Chennai, Patna, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Bangalore and neighboring cities having skills in MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are eligible for this internship.

You can also visit the official website for details;
https://www.aludecor.com
22nd July 2019, 08:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Marketing Interns in Aludecor Lamination Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 2019.
21st December 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Envitect is the leading manufacturer of Aluminium Composite Panel. We supply a wide range of ACP sheets range across the india.
http://envitect.com/
15th September 2021, 06:35 PM
Minal F

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Aludecor Lamination private limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?