17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata?

I am planning to do an internship related to Marketing in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Can you tell me about this?

20th July 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata?

For the position of Marketing intern in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata, interns can get Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend.
Candidates from Kolkata having relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for Marketing Internship in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata.
Candidates must have strong English fluency to apply for the internship.
20th July 2019, 11:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing internship in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata is around Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 2 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.idbifederal.com
21st July 2019, 12:13 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Marketing internship in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month

The duration of the Marketing interns in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Kolkata would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.idbifederal.com)
15th August 2021, 07:11 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company, Kolkata

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?