22nd December 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for an internship of Marketing offering in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi. I don’t know about the stipend of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know how much stipend is offered to such interns?

24th December 2019, 10:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing internship in Nefarious Perfumes, Delhi is Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 3 months. There are total 2 vacancies available and the skills required to apply are a candidate must have the good knowledge of spoken English Proficiency.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.nefariousperfumes.com
24th December 2019, 01:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Marketing interns in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 December, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://nefariousperfumes.com/
24th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Marketing interns in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi would be Rs.15,000 per month

The duration of Marketing internship in Nefarious Perfumes Delhi would be of 3 months and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?