25th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Adarin ET Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Mechanical Engineering in Adarin ET Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

31st October 2018, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Adarin ET Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Mechanical Engineering in Adarin ET Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 8,000 / month as a stipend for doing the Mechanical Engineering internship in Adarin ET Private Limited. Duration of the Mechanical Engineering internship in Adarin ET Private Limited is 6 months. Candidates with skills in MATLAB, MS-Excel and LabVIEW are preferred for the Mechanical Engineering internship in Adarin ET Private Limited. Candidates should have knowledge of Matlab, Simulink or NI LabVIEW are preferred for the Mechanical Engineering internship in Adarin ET Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 06:51 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Adarin ET Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Adarin ET Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?