8th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

13th April 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Minput Energy Private Limited offers around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Mechanical Engineering internship. There are two Mechanical Engineering internship positions available in the Minput Energy Private Limited. Selected candidates can start the Mechanical Engineering internship immediately in the Minput Energy Private Limited. Duration of the Mechanical Engineering internship in the Minput Energy Private Limited is six months.
13th April 2019, 04:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited?

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited?

The stipend offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited is Rs. 5000 per month.

The duration of the Internship is 6 Months.

Job profile :-

1)You will needs to work with the thermal calculations and prepare documentation for the ongoing projects or upcoming projects.

2)You would need to work on engineering solutions,energy auditing and product development projects.

You can visit the website http://minputenergy.com/ for more information.
13th April 2019, 04:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can get stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Minput Energy Private Limited. Apart from stipend, you can get Internship Certificate, Experience letter, Letter of recommendation etc. after successful completion of Internship. You will be provided free snacks & beverages during internship by company. Last date to apply for this internship was 12 April 2019.
13th April 2019, 07:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Minput Energy Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Internship is of 6 months.

You are expected to join the Internship between between 9th Apr'19 and 9th May'19 after you receive the joining letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?