18th February 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IAppStack Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

23rd February 2019, 05:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IAppStack Solutions?

If you apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions and if selected, then you will get around Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend. You will also experienced with android development for doing Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions. There are one position is available for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions. Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?