8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai?

I am planning to do an internship related to Mobile App Development in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Can you tell me about this?

11th September 2019, 02:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai?

You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Mobile App Development Internship at Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited in Mumbai.

The duration of this internship is 3 months.

The last date for applying this internship is 23 September 2019.
11th September 2019, 03:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Mobile App Development Internship in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai is Rs.7000 - Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 23rd September 2019 and you can join it immediately. There are total 1 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.oneopstech.com
11th September 2019, 04:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Mobile App Development Internship in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai will get per month stipend of Rs.7000 to Rs.12,000.

The duration of the Mobile App Development Internship in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

You can check the website http://oneopstech.com/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 05:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs. 7,000 to 14,000 is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

The duration is 3 months and the last date to apply for the internship is 23rd September 2019.

You may visit the website http://oneopstech.com/ for more information.
11th September 2019, 09:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Mobile App Development Internship in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.12,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

For more information visit on (oneopstech.com)
12th September 2019, 12:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do an internship related to Mobile App Development in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Can you tell me about this?

Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai offers a stipend of around Rs 7,000 to Rs 12,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship.
Mobile App Development internship is available for the period of 3 months full time in the Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai. Selected candidates can start the Mobile App Development internship immediately in the Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai.
12th September 2019, 04:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Mobile App Development Interns will get a stipend of Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 12000/- per month during their internship period at Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited. The duration of the internship will be for three months. For any other query, feel free to visit at http://oneopstech.com/. You shall have basic knowledge of Android system before applying for the internship in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited.
13th September 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selected students are given with stipend of Rs 7,000 to Rs 12,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship. The duration of the Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai is for three months.
14th September 2019, 11:46 AM
IphoneX

Stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai is Rs. 7,000 to 12,000 Per Month.

Duration of Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited Mumbai is 3 Months.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:-- (http://oneopstech.com/)
14th August 2021, 12:58 AM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Oneops Technology Systems Private Limited, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?