19th December 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Node.js Development Interns in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Node.js Development and this Internship is available in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th December 2018, 08:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Node.js Development Interns in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai?

KlentySoft Incorporation does offer 4 months duration of Node.js Development internship. Interns will get around Rs. 6,000 - 10,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates having skilled in MongoDB, AngularJS and Node.js are preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 19th December 2018 and 18th January 2019 are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for internship is 2nd January 2019. Positions available for same internship is 2.
24th December 2018, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Node.js Development Interns in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Node.js Development and this Internship is available in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai offers around Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Node.js Development internship. Duration of the Node.js Development internship in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai is 4 months (full time). Those candidates who have skills in MongoDB, AngularJS and Node.js are preferred for the Node.js Development internship in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai. Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) are preferred for the Node.js Development internship in KlentySoft Incorporation, Chennai.
30th August 2021, 10:17 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Node.js Development interns in KlentySoft Incorporation Chennai

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?