30th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to PR & Event Management Interns in Manba Finance Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

2nd July 2019, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PR & Event Management Interns in Manba Finance Limited?

If you are selected as PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited, you will get Rs. 5,000 per month as stipend.

Manba Finance Limited offers PR & Event Management Internship for duration of full time 3 months.
Candidates from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities only can apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited.
2nd July 2019, 01:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PR & Event Management Interns in Manba Finance Limited?

The candidates selected for PR & Event Management Interns in Manba Finance Limited will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month .

For more details visit on (https://www.manbafinance.com/about-us/profile.html)
2nd July 2019, 03:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.manbafinance.com/about-us/profile.html
2nd July 2019, 03:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited is around Rs.5000 per month for the 3 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.manbafinance.com
2nd July 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the PR & Event Management internship in Manba Finance Limited. Manba Finance Limited offers the PR & Event Management internship for the period of 3 months full time. There are 3 PR & Event Management internship positions available in the Manba Finance Limited. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills & from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the PR & Event Management internship in Manba Finance Limited.
3rd July 2019, 12:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PR and Event Management Interns at Manba Finance Limited can get get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month. You need to work as an Intern for at least three to six months full time at Manba Finance Limited. As per Manba Finance Limited recent notification, there are three Intern position available interested candidates can apply through online -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?