30th October 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Design & Development Interns in Fermedicius Labs?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

4th November 2018, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Design & Development Interns in Fermedicius Labs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 6,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend for doing Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs. Duration of the Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs is 2 months. Candidates with skills in SolidWorks and ANSYS are preferred for the Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs. They should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Product Design & Development Internship in Fermedicius Labs.
31st August 2021, 06:24 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Design & Development Interns in Fermedicius Labs?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Product Design & Development interns in Fermidicius Labs.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?