25th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

31st October 2018, 04:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

CanGo Networks Private Limited does offer months duration of internship for product Management Interns. Selected interns are offered Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend by CanGo Networks Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Total number of positions available for internship is 12. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th November 2018.

CanGo Networks Private Limited website link is given below.
http://www.cangonetworks.com
31st October 2018, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Management Interns in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Product Management internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited. Duration of the Product Management internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited is 6 months. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work full time are preferred for the Product Management internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited. Candidates from the city of Chennai are preferred for the Product Management internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 06:33 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Product Management interns in CanGo Networks Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?