14th September 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata. I am looking forward to apply for such an internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

17th September 2019, 02:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata?

As per company standard, You will get Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Search Engine Optimization interns at WL Digital Marketing Private Limited in Kolkata.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 30 September 2019.
17th September 2019, 02:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata. I am looking forward to apply for such an internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Search Engine Optimization internship in the WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata.

There are 6 Search Engine Optimization internship positions available in the WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata. Selected candidates can start the Search Engine Optimization internship immediately in the WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata.
17th September 2019, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month is offered to Search Engine Optimization in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata. The duration is 3 months.

There is a total of 5 vacancies available for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 30th September 2019 in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata.

You may visit the website http://www.welovedigitalmarketing.com for more information.
17th September 2019, 05:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Search Engine Optimization internship in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata will be offered per month stipend of Rs.5000.

The duration of Search Engine Optimization internship in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata would be of 3 months. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

You can check the website www.welovedigitalmarketing.com for more details.
17th September 2019, 08:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Search Engine Optimization internship in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer

The Duration of the Search Engine Optimization internship in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited Kolkata would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.welovedigitalmarketing.com)
14th August 2021, 01:50 AM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5, 000/- per month offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in WL Digital Marketing Private Limited, Kolkata

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?