9th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

13th May 2019, 12:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 8,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Interns
in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.
13th May 2019, 12:26 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited offers around Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Social Media Marketing internship. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in the BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited. Women willing to begin their career are also eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.
13th May 2019, 12:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited is Rs. 5000/- per month. Duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited offers Social Media Marketing Internship for a duration of 2 months.
Candidates only from Delhi and neighboring cities can apply for Social Media Marketing Internship offered at BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited.
13th May 2019, 02:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In the initial days, you will not be getting much of a stipend, however you will be getting a minimum of around 10-12k.

However, in different companies the pay scale will be different, so it is better if you opt for internship in some renowned companies.
13th May 2019, 06:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be paid to the for Social Media Marketing Interns in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited is Rs.8000 pr month.

The duration of BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship is of 2 months.

The total number of vacancies available for Social Media Marketing Internship in BigFoot Retail Solutions Private Limited is 5.

You can visit the website https://360.shiprocket.in/ for more details.
13th May 2019, 08:37 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Bigfoot retail Solutions Private Limited offers 8000 Rs. per month stipends to Interns.

Criteria to join the internship program :-

1)Interns are available for full time (in-office) internship

2) Interns who can start the internship Immediately.

3) Interns are available for duration of 2 months.

4) Interns are from Delhi and neighboring cities.

5) Interns have relevant skills and interests.

Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
14th May 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Stipend for the Social Media marketing Internship in Bigfoot retail Solutions Private Limited is Rs.8,000 per month. There will be five internship positions are available. Applicants can get the letter of recommendation after completing the internship.

Contact Information:
Plot No.- B, Khasra- 360, Sultanpur, M.G. Road
New Delhi, 110030
India, [email protected]
Sales: 011-41169012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?