30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Complay Digital Media Private Limited for Social Media Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

2nd October 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Complay Digital Media Private Limited for Social Media Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected interns can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 per month as a stipend to do a Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media is 2 months. Candidates with skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel and WordPress are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Complay Digital Media. There are 5 Social Media Marketing internship positions are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?