31st May 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Faasos Food Service Private Limited as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 03:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited?

The stipend that would be paid to the candidates selected for Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited is Rs.6000 per month.

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited is of 6 months with full time (in-office) internship.

You can visit the website https://www.faasos.com/ for more information.
2nd June 2019, 01:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited?

Faasos Food Service Private Limited is offering Rs. 7000/- per month as stipend for Social Media Marketing Internship. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities only can apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Faasos Food Service Private Limited. Candidates who have knowledge of MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and Facebook Marketing are preferred for Social Media Marketing Internship in Faasos Food Service Private Limited.
Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Faasos Food Service Private Limited is for 6 months.
2nd June 2019, 05:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Interns in Faasos Food Service Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.faasos.com/
2nd June 2019, 08:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Social Media Marketing Internship in Faasos Food Service Private Limited is Rs.6000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.faasos.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?