23rd December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Software Business Analyst which is available in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune. I would like to know how much stipend is offered to an interns of under this internship in this company? Please tell me immediately.

25th December 2019, 11:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month as Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

There is only one vacancy available for this internship.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.italentindia.com/
25th December 2019, 05:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

The stipend of Rs10,000 to 18,000 per month is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune.

The last date to apply to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune is 5th December 2019.

You may visit the website www.italentindia.com for more information.
25th December 2019, 05:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

Rs10,000 per month as a stipend is offered to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune.

The duration is 6 months to Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune.

For more details, visit the website www.italentindia.com.
25th December 2019, 05:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited, Pune is Rs.10000 - Rs.18000 per month for the duration of 6 months. There is only 1 vacancy is available and the skills required are a candidate must have the good knowledge of MySQL and HTML.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.italentindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?