9th February 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing intern in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi for Software Testing internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

11th February 2020, 03:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing intern in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Software Testing internship in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is Rs.7000 - Rs.14000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th February 2020 and is only 2 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.datapeace.in
12th February 2020, 12:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing intern in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates selected for Software Testing internship in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi will get stipend of Rs.14,000 per month.

The duration of the Software Testing internship in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

Address:
E-43/1, Pocket D, Okhla Phase II,
Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi,
Delhi 110020

Phone: 095828 24331

For more information visit on https://datapeace.in/
12th February 2020, 10:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 14,000/- per month as Software Testing intern in Data Peace AI Technologies Private Limited Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 February, 2020.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.datapeace.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?