14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Solar Design Interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to apply for a Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi. But before that I need to know that what stipend is offered by this company to such interns? Please tell me immediately.

16th August 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Solar Design Interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am looking forward to apply for a Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi. But before that I need to know that what stipend is offered by this company to such interns? Please tell me immediately.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 per month + Rs 50 per design for doing the Solar Design internship in the Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited, Delhi.
The Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited, Delhi offers the Solar Design internship for the duration of 3 months full time. Interested candidates can apply for the Solar Design internship in the Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited, Delhi on or before 29th August, 2019
16th August 2019, 12:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Solar Design Interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates selected for Solar Design Internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month + Rs. 50 /- per design along with the benefits of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

For more information visit on (https://www.wattmonk.com)
16th August 2019, 12:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month and Incentives as Solar Design Interns at Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited in Delhi.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 50/- which depends on the basis of every designing that you make or deliver.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
16th August 2019, 02:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Solar Design Internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is Rs.5000 per month plus Rs.50 per design for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 29th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 5 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.wattmonk.com
16th August 2019, 09:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Solar Design Interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi is Rs.5,000 per month along with incentive of Rs.50 per design.

The duration of the Solar Design Internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be of 3 months.

You can visit the website https://www.wattmonk.com/ for more information.
16th August 2019, 11:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Solar design interns will get stipend of approximately Rs. 5000/- per month in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited.
You will learn solar design software like Aurora during the internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited and also you will get exposure to design files in Auto CAD software.
The tentative period of the internship will be of three months.
It is better if you already have knowledge of Auto CAD software before going to internship at Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited
14th August 2021, 10:13 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Solar Design interns in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited, Delhi

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?