9th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Abyeti Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 10:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited?

The selected interns will get stipend from Rs.9000 to Rs.12,000 as Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited depending on the skills and communication skills.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited is 2 months.

The total number of vacancies is 2 for Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited.

You can visit the website http://www.abyeti.com/ for more information.
14th May 2019, 08:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates can expect stipend from Rs.9,000 to Rs.12,000 per month depending on how well you perform in the Interview and skills required.

The Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited is full time and the duration would be of 6 months.

Send your resume to [email protected] for application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?